Our publication model is both online & print, open access, CC-BY. The frequency is Quarterly with Special Issues, launched in 2020. The Current Issue is published online as Volume 1, Issue 1, Feb – Apr 2020. We are currently indexed in Google Scholar, OpenAIRE, Neliti, BASE, Worldcat OCLC. Digital Archiving is in Process for Portico. We check every manuscript’s plagiarism via Turnitin. The Digital Object Identifie is Crossref. We take pride in the Double Blind Peer Review process and ensure that all submissions are dealt with full transparency. The Manuscript Submission System is OJS | Publiee. Online ISSN 2708-0285, and Print ISSN 2708-0277. We currently have two official contact options via email; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Our Official Twitter ID is https://twitter.com/pakjsurgmed. The Official Facebook Page is https://facebook.com/pakjsurgmed.
Pakistan Journal of Surgery and Medicine (Pak J Surg Med) is defined by its unique stance on current research affairs. We share that enthusiasm that readers and writers strive for, in education, clinical practice, research, and the public as well. This mission defines the work we publish with our content. A true researcher goes beyond mundanity and seeks to investigate the extraordinary.
PJSM’s Policy focuses on promoting “Original Research work” in Pakistan by:
- Discouraging plagiarized, false publications
- Creating that solo space for Pakistan-bred and International writers that raises the standards to excellence
- Preaching for universal healthcare and championing the well being of medical professionals
- Improving the environmental and social determinants of health education
- Improving the outcome of research methodologies today
- Providing a space for upcoming researchers and authors in the process
While we achieve these goals and set new milestones daily, we commit to being highly accountable and transparent in all our proceedings. PJSM can be an avenue for wide audiences, an editorial hub for current affairs, an international research journal, or also a trusted friend! Whatever PJSM means to you, our mission is blanketed with full transparency.